Biz Markie  

I purchased my iPod earlier this year as my birthday present and it's been with me almost all the time since. I have found that I listen to far more spoken word than I expected, but I do still try to listen to as much of my music as I can. With over 8000 songs (not quite my whole collection), it's hard to choose what to listen to sometimes.


I spent a lot of time ripping my music to hard drive so that I can import it into iTunes and didn't plan on purchasing anything through the store there since I already had plenty. What I had not counted on was not being able to access much of the free content without having an account. Being the paranoid person I am, I did not want to give credit/debit info over to anyone and I chose to purchase an iTunes gift card. This left me with money that had to be spent so the first thing that I purchased was "Just A Friend" by Biz Markie. It's one of my all time favorite songs. I can't really say what it is that I love so much, but it never fails to bring a smile to my face.


Enjoy


0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)